Monday, April 11, 2005

Cow tippin'!

Not much to say; still in Florida. I caught a ride out of Lake City and am now stranded in The Middle Of Nowheres, Florida. Thank god 'Liza witched my wireless card, or I wouldn't even be able to access this diary.

I did get a couple of nice pictures, though, so I can't complain too hard. I like this photo because of the motion of it. Also, I love the way the light falls on her face and hands.

There's a music festival in a camping park out here, and there's people crawling all over the place. Upside: interesting people make for good photo ops, and also, hippies with VW vans tend to be free with hitchhikers. Downside: drunk people + my shoes = me needing to get new shoes, goddammit!


I don't think I need to say much about this picture. I think my favorite thing about it is the earnest, serious look on his face!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home