Saturday, March 26, 2005

Yaar!

Hee hee! got myself into trouble pretty much immediately. I made it down to Florida from the K of Grass, riding with truckers. Those guys get pretty damn bored, and the first one liked my brand o' bullshit so much, he got on the horn to his friends and set me up for rides right down to the border!

Anyway, made it over into San Augustine and ran into these gents (and a few ladies, I must add- wouldn't want to piss off the busty wench in the red scarf there!). They were on their way to loot and pillage the city, and then go for beers. They let me ride along with them. Good times!


This guy is Cap'n Pete. He showed me how to fire that fancy gun he's got in his belt there n' all. Oh, and I don't know if you can see, but behind those stripey blue socks is one of the cannons- the little one they called (I shit you not) "The Noisy Cricket".

They spent most of the pre-pillage boatride into town drinking beers out of that cooler at Cap'n Pete's feet there and taking potshots at other boats in the bay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home